Vita Architecture is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Part 3 Architect to join our small team in Croydon, for a number of residential projects across all work stages.
Vita Architecture is a design-led practice predominantly working within the private residential sector. Our current project workload includes bespoke one-off residential projects to residential developments of up to 25 units.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have:
• experience with client-facing
• experience in delivering tender and construction packages
• experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows, and collaboration in Revit
• excellent spoken and written communication in English
• excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• excellent conceptual, graphic, and design skills
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our team, please submit your:
• Covering letter
• Portfolio including examples of both planning and technical drawings
• Salary expectations
We regret due to the volume of applications that we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.
No agencies please.